Friday 2 April 2010

"Somebody Show Me a Proper Golf Swing!" - Where To Get a Perfect Golf Swing



Aaaaaaargh! Will somebody show me a proper golf swing! I can bet you a pound to a pinch of salt that every new golfer has at least thought this at some point. Yeah, you know when - When you sent the ball arcing like a Ti-fighter from STAR WARS into the woods at the speed of light. Or when you lofted enough turf to be called "land". Or...and god help you, you sent the club further than the ball.

You may be in the same situation as my friend Ged. He was so bad he was to embarrassed to come to the Golfing Weekends away, and they were more for a few drinks and a a bit of fun than the golf.

Ged is a real nice guy so when he asked "Eric, can you show me a proper golf swing?" I did the real good friend thing and said "No!" Aha! Didn't expect that did you?

I told Ged he needed professional help and I wasn't the person to show him. His shoulders slumped a little and he looked glum because he couldn't afford to have a professional teach him a golf swing. "That would cost a fortune" he said.

I laughed and told him how he didn't need an expensive pro and told him how I went from a "Turf Tester" to a Driving Demon" in just a few weeks and sent him to http://www.getaperfectgolfswing.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment